Sunday, September 18, 2011

Classic Jen Nails First nail art EVER!

I am thinking occasionally I am going to throw some Classic Jen Manis in. I have many many pictures. I used to do my nails every night, I enjoy doing my nails everynight, but I have lots and lots of backlogged pics, and sometimes it's nice to wear a mani for more than 24 hours.

I am a nail polish freak from way back. When I was a teenager I LOVED nail polish, and bought lots and lots of it. When I got around mid 20's it just kinda slipped my mind...I would always make sure my nails were painted, though. I did mostly reds and french I remember buying bottle after bottle of Sally Hansen Flirty because that is all I would wear. Well at 33 I picked up my obsession again. This is my first attempt at nail art...it was a slippery downhill skip into madness from there.

WARNING: Some of these classic pictures WILL be ugly.

This is Sinful Colors Dream On and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue. The photo is dated 9/6/10:


4 comments:

  1. Cute design! And I love your ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this mani is cute! you can all these vintage instead of ugly (they're old pics but pretty):D cute combos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, this as before I knew about "cleanup" and such. Some of them are pretty bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete