Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Joie De Vivre Cravebox

Cravebox is a great sample service that I kind of lucked into in December. I LOVE this subscription service because it is not just beauty related, it is life related. Also, everyone gets the same thing. There is no filling out a profile, and everyone getting different boxes.

Right now it is beta, but I've read that they have big plans for April (including coming out of beta). I have never gotten a bad box, or a box that I was disappointed in. I am super excited!!! Click here to see my previous post on Cravebox.

So this months Cravebox:


First off, Puristics Intensive eye treatment. It's supposed to boost your skin's natural ability to produce collagen to lift and firm. (IOW, to help with those silly crows feet.)


Next is Organic Mighty Leaf Tea. I am a huge tea drinker. I love it. I drink it 2-3 times a day. They smelled incredible, and I am looking forward to trying them.


Next is Mercy. From what I understand this is like an energy drink of sorts. You drink it while drinking alcohol, and supposedly it helps with the morning after. I will have to get all toasty and try it out. Directions say you can use it as a mixer, between drinks, or at the end of the night, and that it can take on up to 5 drinks. It works by restoring nutrients and ridding your body of toxins. Might be worth a try.


Next is Mereadesso lip treats. I am a lip gloss/balm FREAK! These are silky smooth and have a bit of a citrus taste/smell to them. The accomanying card says This blend of vitamins, primrose, grape seed, coconut, and sunflower oils is the perfect primer.


Next up is NYX mascara. I like to try mascaras, but most don't like me. I wait until the weekend to try new mascaras. The card says this mascara has a distinct wand to deliver full lengthening and curled lashes. It came wrapped up in this lacy little sachet bag...



I am still in love with the service, and can't wait to see what they offer up next month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment