Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY EPIPHANY!!!

Neat that it also happens to be my Birthday! Trust me, I wouldn't know it was the Epiphany had it not been my birthday.

ANYWHO-diddley-OO, I was kicking around a few ideas for my birthday mani. I'm not doing anything special except going to work, then home...but still...I wanted pretty nails. I saw this mani on the Manicured Monkey and wanted to do something similar.

I did KleanColors Metallic Black stamped with Color Club Fashion Addict, and rhinestones. Who doesn't like rhinestones?!? I liked it so much, I did both hands!!! There are many pics because well, because it's a holo!!!






Oh, and this is the shortest my nails have ever been. I got a bad crack in my middle finger, so chopped them down. Then the same nail broke down even further. So, I just cut them down further... It's ok though, just means they will grow back stronger!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love the mani, and how you also credited the other blogger who you got the idea from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani!!! So pretty! The rhinestones are a nice touch ;0).

    Happy birthday!!! I hope you enjoyed your day and that you have many more birthdays to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jen and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Many more wonderful and polished years to come by God's grace.

    I hope you had a fabulous day. Your birthday mani is so gorgeous. I love the rhinestones! Lovely Touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday and i love this is is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete