Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY EPIPHANY!!!

Neat that it also happens to be my Birthday! Trust me, I wouldn't know it was the Epiphany had it not been my birthday.

ANYWHO-diddley-OO, I was kicking around a few ideas for my birthday mani. I'm not doing anything special except going to work, then home...but still...I wanted pretty nails. I saw this mani on the Manicured Monkey and wanted to do something similar.

I did KleanColors Metallic Black stamped with Color Club Fashion Addict, and rhinestones. Who doesn't like rhinestones?!? I liked it so much, I did both hands!!! There are many pics because well, because it's a holo!!!






Oh, and this is the shortest my nails have ever been. I got a bad crack in my middle finger, so chopped them down. Then the same nail broke down even further. So, I just cut them down further... It's ok though, just means they will grow back stronger!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love the mani, and how you also credited the other blogger who you got the idea from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani!!! So pretty! The rhinestones are a nice touch ;0).

    Happy birthday!!! I hope you enjoyed your day and that you have many more birthdays to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. Many more wonderful and polished years to come by God's grace.

    I hope you had a fabulous day. Your birthday mani is so gorgeous. I love the rhinestones! Lovely Touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday and i love this is is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete