Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I had several manicures planned for the end of December, but I got a horrible cold and barely had enough energy to crawl out of bed to get food and water.

Needless to say I did nothing to my nails. I did slap some paint on them several times, (mostly high as a kite on nyquil, I will spare you those pictures).

However, yesterday I woke up feeling ok, not like my head was going to explode or my chest was caving in, and I got nail mail that I had to try immediately!
I got the KleanColors Metallics from the Lovely Jamie Lohr.

This is KleanColors Metallic Green, Sapphire, Fuschia, Purple, and Aqua.
Accented with Metallic Black stamped with Green, Fuschia, and Aqua.
I HIGHLY recommend the KleanColor Metallics






Being sick, I spent New Years sitting on the computer celebrating with my friends online and sleeping. How was your New Years Eve?

10 comments:

  1. Awsssssnap! I wanted these and now I want them more. I love the stripes!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! I skipped the paragraph where you sail you stamped it! I feel stupid now! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this looks cool!
    The kleancolor metallics are on my list. And a lot of the other kleancolors. So I'm just waiting for the right time to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think EVERYONE needs the Kleancolor Metallics. They are a must have!!!!!!

    Thanks everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo Jen this is awesome! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute mani!!! Glad you're feeling better. Lol @ being high on nyquil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colorful mani. Hope the cold is already all gone away.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete