Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 2011 BirchBox

So I got my Birchbox on Thursday while I was out of town. I'm pleased with this months.

Here was the spoils: 
I don't have a real red creme. I am actually kinda excited I got Sooki, I'd heard everyone else (or those who were getting Zoya) getting the holiday glitters, I already have all the holiday glitters thanks to the 2 recent promos.

I know by now everyone knows what the mini zoyas look like, but here is a comparison picture with my new Kelly. 
And here is the rest of the stuff. 2 body lotions, that one Eucalyptus one smells nice, I haven't opened the other because it's a one use thing... 
Oh, and $68 face stuff...Seriously, who has the money to spend on that.  I like getting these samples, but some of these prices are CA-RAZY!!!
(like $15 for 6 paper coasters, REALLY?!?!?!?!?)

So thats my November 2011 Birchbox!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to find out which Zoya I got! Yours looks like a good box- I'm kind of jealous of the lotions!

    ReplyDelete